Terms & Conditions
Acceptance Through Use
By posting ,editing or viewing a classified advertisement on the Sites (an “Ad”, “Ads” or Online Auction), you agree to be bound by all of the terms, conditions and notices contained or referenced in these Classified Terms. You should review and understand the Classified Terms from time to time. Classira (“Operator”) may change completely or any of the Classified Terms at any time and for any or no reason by posting revisions to the Sites. Your continued use of the Sites every time constitutes your acceptance of the revised Classified Terms. If you do not accept all of the Classified Terms, you are not authorized by Operator to post ,edit or view any Ads or Online Auctions.
The Classira Classifieds section of the Sites is not directed to, or intended for use by, anyone under the age of eighteen (18). Individuals under the age of eighteen (18) are not authorized by Operator to post or view Ads or participate any online Auctions.
You must comply with the following rules when posting an Ad ,using the site or online Auctions
- Single Account. Any person above the permitted age of eighteen (18) is allowed one Classira Classifieds account. Any Business/Company (defined as any corporation, dealer, sole-proprietor or other entity that regularly offers goods or services for sale, regardless of whether operating from a commercial location, home or online) is allowed one Classira Classifieds account. If an Individual (defined as any person offering items for free, sale, or trade by owner) or Business is using multiple accounts, all additional accounts and listings will be deleted permanently. If your account is permanently banned or restricted , you may not create another account on the Sites
- Multiple Listing Accounts. A Business or an individual to list multiple Ads on the Sites are bound by the General Terms of the Sites. Ads placed from multiple accounts to subvert and breach any of these Classifieds Terms will be removed and the accounts banned without warning
- Business Identification. A Business MUST select the appropriate business/dealer options and should be well recognized when placing the Ad.
- Dealer Identification. Dealers of all types that place all types of Ads on the Sites must include their dealer number in the Ad as required by law. Making it clear “Dealers” include, but are not limited to automobile dealers, motorcycle dealers, ATV dealers, recreational vehicle dealers, snowmobile dealers, livestock dealers, realtors and brokers
- Contact Information. A working phone number or an active email is required to post any Ads.
- Content. All Ads must be in good and enriched content and may not contain any objectionable content, as determined by Operator in its sole discretion. Ads posting for Work from home are prohibited. Ads posting for adult goods or services & Restricted Drugs and Chemicals are prohibited. Multiple Ads for the same products or services or copy ads are not premitted. All Ads for goods or services must be permitted under Australian law and should comply under the Australian law . You are solely responsible for the content of your Ad or online Auctions. Ads may not contain, in Operator’s sole discretion, and any information of a religious, political or non-commercial nature
- Description. The title you select for your Ad must be concise and limited to the specific goods/services offered for sale/offered by the service provider. You may not list multiple brands, makes, models or locations in the title of your Ad as a means to generate unwarranted search results.
- At a time Use Only One (1) Category and One (1) Sub-category. Except as authorized and permitted by the Operator you may not post the same Ad in the same form in more than one (1) category and one (1) sub-category. If no category and sub-category fits the goods you are selling please contact us or , do not post the Ad until our help desk advices you to do so .
- Reposting. Except as authorized by the Operator you must wait at least Four (4) days before reposting an Ad for the same or substantially similar goods. Contact the Operator for the information about available refresh packages
- Free Category. Ads placed in the Free add category on the Classira Site must be for goods that do not require any type of commitment or obligation of any type. Goods that are provided after sign-up or upon completion of a task are not free and should not be placed in the Free category
- Ad Price/Auction Ads. The price field on each Ad must be the total selling price of the listed item; this means the price a person is expected to pay at the time of the purchase of that listed item(Service Ads categories in Classira do not require a posted price). You may list additional payment information (such as monthly payments allowed,hourly rate etc.) in the Ad description. We allow auction Ads on the Sites. All auction Ads must have a “buy it now” price in the Ad price field. The “buy it now” price must be what the user is expected to pay for the item instead of bidding for the item at an auction. Ads posted without a reasonable total selling price indicated will be deleted without any notification.
- Featured Ads. Featured Ads are bound by the same terms as contained herein. Not withstanding, Operator may establish general practices, policies, and limits which may or may not be published, concerning the use of Featured Ads
- Incorrect information. Posting your Ads or Auctions with incorrect or incomplete information or User/ Member Details may lead in violating terms and conditions of posting Ads and Operator has full rights to remove these Ads without notifying and even ban the member form the site for not following rules.
Consumer Act. The supplying of the goods or services to you by the service provider /merchant , the replacement of the goods that you have purchased , or the payment of the cost of having the goods or services supplied to you is the responsibility of the merchant from whom you purchased the goods or services. Classira has nothing to do with it.
Real Estate Property/Homes
- Ads posted in the Homes vertical and/or Other Real Estate category on the Classira Site are subject to the following additional rules and restrictions
Realtor/Broker Identification. Ads posted by or on behalf of realtors or brokers must include the identity of the realtor or broker listing the property for advertising.
Employment Ads posted in the Jobs category on the Site are subject to the following additional rules:
Payment. Self-serve employment Ads and Self-serve Featured Ads must be paid by credit card. Payment will be processed by a third-party credit card payment processing company. The third-party credit card payment Jobs/Employment/Recruitment
- processing company will have its own terms and conditions concerning its services. Those terms and conditions will apply to you. You should review the terms and conditions of the third-party payment processing company before submitting payment for an Ad.
Operator may at its discretion monitor and change the options of the Classira Classifieds portion of the Sites from time to time. Operator may remove or disable Ads that, in Operator’s sole discretion, violate the posting rules identified within these Classifieds Terms or which Operator considers objectionable or look Fraud by its nature. Operator may act to prevent anyone accessing the site who violates these Classified Terms from posting or viewing Ads or online Auctions on the Sites and may block access to the Sites. Operator reserves all other rights and remedies in the site, including monetary damages, available to it under the law for violations herein. Please report all violations you experience using the link provided with each Ad.
No Commercial Solicitation
Businesses may not contact Individual Ad posters to solicit any commercial services or products.
Operator is not involved in any of the actual transaction between an advertiser posting an Ad or online Auction for goods, services, offers, etc. and the consumer responding to the Ad. Operator does not have control over, and does not guarantee the quality, safety or legality of any of the goods, services, offers, etc. listed in Ads by advertisers or Online Auction posted on the Classira Sites. Operator does not make any kind of representations or warranties concerning the ability of an advertiser to sell/promote the goods, services, offers, etc. listed in an Ad or online Auctions. Operator does not make any representations/plays no role or warranties concerning the ability of a buyer to purchase any goods or services or that a seller and a buyer will actually complete a transaction. Operator has no control and makes no representations or warranties concerning the accuracy, reliability, completeness, or timeliness of any Ads or online Auctions. The Sites are provided by “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE
Limitation of Liability
You agree to indemnify and hold harmless the Operator, and its successors and assigns, from and against any and all costs, damages, whether such damages are direct or consequential, and expenses and fees, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, incurred as a result of any claim, action, proceeding, or demand arising from any content or review posted by you, your use of the Sites or your breach of these terms and conditions.
No Promise of Results
Operator does not represent or warrant that posting free, paid Ads or online Auctions will result in a successful response or transaction in any terms. You acknowledge that the Sites may not be accessible at all times, including during periods when an Ad is scheduled for display or when the site is down under any technical issues. You use the Sites at your own risk and without recourse to Operator if your Ad does not appear as scheduled, regardless of any reason. Operator does not warrant that the Sites will operate error-free every time or that the Operator’s servers are free from computer viruses or other harmful mechanisms. Operator is not responsible for servicing or replacing any equipment or data/information from the use of the Sites. The Site is provided as is, without any warranties of any kind for all users. Operator disclaims all warranties, whether express or implied, including the warranty of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
Notice of Risk
Please note that there are risks, including but not limited to the risk of physical harm, of dealing with strangers/unknown individuals, underage persons, or people acting under false pretences. You assume all risks associated with dealing with other users with whom you come in contact through the use of this Sites.
You agree (1) any claim, cause of action or dispute (“Claim”) arising out of or related to these Classified Terms or your use of the Sites is governed and controlled by Australian law regardless of your location or any conflict or choice of law principle; (2) Claims must be resolved exclusively by state or federal court in NSW, Australia (except we may seek injunctive remedy anywhere); and (3) to submit to personal jurisdiction of said courts